Menu

NETA Champions Innovative Practices for All

NETA Academy - Google for Education Certified Coach Fast Track Program

• June 01, 2021
  • December 01, 2021
  • Online Cohort

Registration

Register

Certified Coaches work 1:1 with educators to understand their individual classroom goals and implement strategies to accomplish them using technology-based solutions. Typical certification takes one year, but in this fast track program you can receive your certification in six months.

Coaches receive access to Google's tailored curriculum and research-based coaching model—so that new and veteran educators can transform instruction across every classroom and student. Candidates will receive weekly check-ins, support and resources from NETA and Google Certified Coaches to facilitate their progress towards certification.

NETA is a Google for Education recommended coaching partner. In this academy you will have membership to a cohort of other coaches and exclusive resources tailored to support certification.

*Only 25 candidates will be accepted on a first come first serve basis. The program will be online.

Sample Outline for each month - 

First Week - Discussion Question
Second Week - Office Hours with a Google Certified Coach (Wed. from 11:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m.)
Third Week - Discussion Question
Fourth Week - Synchronous Online Meeting (Wed. from 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.)
*With supported reading material throughout the month 

See what participants from the first cohort academy are saying -

The Google Coaching Cohort Academy experience was very beneficial to have other educators going through the self-paced curriculum at the same time and the feedback and support was definitely helpful in completing the program. - Shannon Coleman

Such a great program! I appreciated the great leadership, supportive community and quality resources provided by NETA and its partners to help me become a Google Certified Coach! - Lynne Herr

I always felt I was supported, encouraged, and provided endless resources and contacts for me to successfully navigate through the Google for Education Certified Coach Academy. The family-like partnership between NETA, IDEA Illinois, and Google for Education allowed me to fully experience how being a Google Certified Coach can impact learning across an entire school or district. - Stephen Sautter